Past Frederick J. Pfeiffer Fund Grants
A Hope Center
- Equipment for A Hope Center’s STI/STD Education and Abortion Counseling.
- 2015 $2,838.00
- 2014 $4,999.00
- For a new ultrasound machine.
- 2012 $10,000.00
Early Childhood Alliance
- To purchase an otoacoustic emissions (OAE) hearing screening device, case, printer and start-up supplies.
- 2013 $4,000.00
East Allen County Schools
- To improve the amount and quality of sensory activities for at‑risk students, through the purchase and installation of equipment in a sensory room at Heritage Elementary School.
- 2014 $2,922.00
- 2013 $5,000.00
Easter Seals Arc of Northeast Indiana
- To purchase two DINAMAPS to monitor and improve health outcomes for 600 low-income consumers with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- 2017 $4,000.00
- For a Hoyer lift and two adjustable exam tables so individuals with disabilities can receive quality medical exams on site at Easter Seals.
- 2014 $19,500.00
Fort Wayne Community Schools
- To purchase the early interventions combo kit, including vision and hearing screening equipment, to be utilized in the Family Resource Center to screen students new to the school district.
- 2015 $10,932.00
- For blood glucose meters, to be used by school nurses.
- 2014 $893.20
Fort Wayne Rescue Mission Ministries – Charis House
- To supply the Charis House medical clinic with durable medical equipment.
- 2012 $2,500.00
Fort Wayne Sexual Assault Treatment Center
- To purchase a VHS to DVD converter, cart, DVDs, and flat screen TV with built‑in DVD player for conversion of all VHS tapes to DVDs for training purposes.
- 2015 $580.00
- To upgrade the examination rooms with new medical and storage equipment.
- 2013 $4,550.00
- To purchase an Electronic Medical Record (EMR), in order to capture and access the appropriate real‑time information when assessments are conducted.
- 2015 $21,370.00
Healthier Moms & Babies
- To purchase iPads to be used by case managers for field documentation and educational presentations and videos at home visits.
- 2017 $4,300.00
- To contribute to the purchase of audiology equipment.
- 2017 $10,000.00
Matthew 25 Health & Dental Clinic
- To purchase medical and dental equipment.
- 2017 $10,704.00
- 2016 $15,309.10
- 2015 $9,628.07
- For an electrocardiogram (ECG) machine, defibrillators and dental equipment.
National Kidney Foundation of Indiana
- To purchase a Nova Stat Sensor blood analyzer and Linerarity Kit for NKFI’s Indiana Kidney Check screening program.
- 2014 $3,700.00
Northeast Indiana Positive Resource Connection (formerly AIDS Task Force)
- To purchase two medical exam tables for an on‑site medical clinic for high risk clients not adhering to treatment, and newly HIV positive individuals or clients re‑engaging back into treatment.
- 2015 $2,779.93
- Start‑up funds for program‑related equipment for an integrated medical and behavioral health clinic at the site of the Lafayette Medical Center.
- 2016 $32,742.00
- For a refrigerator, freezer and three transport coolers to safely store and transport vaccines.
- 2017 $10,628.65
Women’s Care Center
- For Medical Charting hardware and software.
- 2015 $5,000.00
- For ultrasound printers and fetal models to help educate new parents to choose life for their babies.
- 2014 $7,000.00