What Not-for Profits Need to Know About COVID-19 Legislation and Opportunities
The coronavirus has impacted how not-for-profit organizations in northeast Indiana are doing business and providing services to the community. New legal requirements and federal stimulus programs under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act offer opportunities for non-profit organizations.
Watch three experienced local leaders as they provide valuable information about the legislation and its impact for 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Employee Leave and HR Compliance
- SBA Loan Programs and the Payroll Protection Act
- Tax Implications
This webinar made possible by the St. Joseph Community Health Foundation, the AWS Foundation, the Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne, the Foellinger Foundation, and the Indiana Philanthropy Alliance.
- St. Joe Foundation awards more than $700,000 in fall grants
- Hungering to assist those in need?
- Same City food truck offers free restaurant-quality dishes with a side of compassion
- McMillen launches new app for women with opioid use disorder
- Free cooking classes help Fort Wayne families fight obesity and health challenges