Mary Tyndall completes Mutz Philanthropic Leadership Institute
St. Joe Foundation’s Mary Tyndall recently completed the Mutz Philanthropic Leadership Institute, sponsored by the Indiana Philanthropy Alliance.
Launched by IPA in 2021, the Mutz Institute identifies and develops transformational philanthropic leaders in Indiana. Tyndall was one of 23 members of this year’s class, after being selected through a competitive application process last year.
“I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to learn from philanthropic leaders across the state and around the country,” says Tyndall. “The Mutz Institute exposed me to new ideas and strategies for making a bigger and more sustainable impact through philanthropy.”
The Mutz Institute is a cohort-based program that provides a continuing education experience that prepares leaders for board and executive roles at foundations and corporations serving communities across Indiana by showcasing a full range of philanthropic approaches, trends and practical ideas. It is named for John M. Mutz, former Indiana Lieutenant Governor, past president of Lilly Endowment Inc., IPA founder, corporate CEO and Indiana visionary.
Mary Tyndall is the Director of Communications & Food Programs at St. Joe Foundation.
- Peacemakers Academy will expand to all FWCS high schools
- St. Joe Foundation to offer Double Up at Pontiac Street Market
- Center for Nonviolence advocates for the health of immigrants
- Mary Tyndall completes Mutz Philanthropic Leadership Institute
- Staff complete training to help make the Foundation’s work more effective